RST Pneumatic Piezometers monitor pore water pressure in geotechnical applications where stability levels are critical, such as in embankments and slopes. They utilize a direct reading pneumatically operated diaphragm, making operation simple while ensuring long term stability and high accuracy at a low cost. Employing the lowest (0.002 cc) displacement available, measurements can be made under essentially zero volume change conditions. Time lag problems are minimized, and accuracy improved.
- Assessing performance and investigating stability of earth fill dam embankments.
- Slope stability investigations.
- Monitoring water levels in wells and standpipes.
- Monitoring pressures behind retaining walls and diaphragm walls.
- Monitoring pressures during fill or excavation.
- Monitoring pore pressure in land reclamation applications.
- Sensitivity: 0.1% F.S.
- Displacement: 0.002 cc
- Materials: Nylon 12 with EP diaphragm
- Accuracy: ±0.25% F.S.
- Standard Resolution: 1 kPa / 0.1 psi or 0.1 kPa / 0.01 psi with C109 readout.
- Repeatability: ±0.35 kPa / ±0.05 psi
- Range: 0-2000 kPa / 0-200 psi with standard C109 readout and T-102 tubing
- Linear Range: 21-2000 kPa / 3-200 psi with standard C109 readout and T-102 tubing