Software plays an essential role in the configuration and use of your instrumentation. RST Instruments’ user-friendly software allows for easy downloading and maintenance in the field.
Users are able to connect, download data and change settings in a matter of a few clicks. RST Instruments’ software is categorized below and freely available to download.
Note: Download times may vary depending on your connection speed. New to downloading? See our document for downloading to Windows by clicking here. By downloading software from the RST Instruments Web site you agree to the terms of our license agreement. Please read it here before downloading.
Automated Data Logging
DT Logger Host Software
The RST single channel and multichannel data loggers are compact, simple to use, low cost, battery-powered data loggers. Designed for reliable, unattended monitoring in harsh and remote environments, DT Logger Host software provides users the application to configure and use a variety of RST Instruments’ data loggers.
- DIGITAL Tilt Logger – Host Software
- DT2011 – Single Channel Vibrating Wire Data Logger
- DT2011B – Single Channel Vibrating Wire Data Logger
- DT2040 – Forty Channel Vibrating Wire Data Logger
- DT2055 – Ten Channel Data Logger – Host Software
- DT2055B – Ten Channel Data Logger – Host Software
- DT2306 – Potentiometer Data Logger
- DT2350 – Strain Gauge Logger
- DT2485 – DT BUS Data Logger – Host Software
- DT4205 – Ten Channel 4-20 mA Data Logger
- DT LINK Wireless Data Acquisition
- DTSAA – DT ShapeArray Data Logger – Host Software
RSTAR RTU Host
GeoViewer Real-time data viewing
GeoViewer is designed to view, analyze, and present data generated from sensors and instrumentation installed in the field. GeoViewer provides flexible desktop viewing of large data sets from ADAS (automatic data acquisition systems) via wired or wireless web communications. One platform, viewable anywhere.
Manual Data Logging
RST Readout Host Software
The RST Readout Host Software is designed to allow easy downloading and display of data from RST Instruments’ readout devices. The user-friendly interface lets the user configure instrument options and view data contained in the readout memory.
- VW2106 – Vibrating Wire Readout
- IR420 4-20 mA Transmitter Readout Host Software
- LP100 Linear Potentiometer Readout Host Software
- QB120 – Resistance Strain Gauge Readout – Host Software
- SG350 – Bridge Transducer Readout – Host Software
- TH2016B Thermistor String Readout Software
- Carlson MA7 Host Software
C108 Host Software
MEMS Tilt meter
RST Digital Inclinometer Software for Field PC2
Spiral File Format Converter
ThermArray+ Host Software for Field PC (Version 1.20)
VW0420 Host Software (Version 1.32)
RST Instruments sensors and instrumentation can be used with partner software to configure monitoring settings to collect, view, and present data.
The new standard for sensor data management. sensemetrics’ effortlessly connects organizations, people, and machines, centralizing sensor data and providing real-time insight.
Geotechnical Observations’ Geodaisy®
Geotechnical Observations’ Geodaisy® is more than just a way of receiving your monitoring data and raising alarms. Geodaisy® has the power of a database and the flexibility of a spreadsheet all from the comfort of an online environment. It will help you to make quick and informed decisions.