Vibrating Wire Piezometer
The RST Vibrating Wire Piezometer provides excellent long-term accuracy, stability of readings and reliability under demanding geotechnical conditions. Vibrating Wire Piezometers are the electrical piezometers of choice as the frequency output of VW devices is immune to external electrical noise, and able to tolerate wet wiring common in geotechnical applications.
Immediate delivery is available for all VW2100 piezometer ranges; contact RST for available lengths and quantities.
- Assessing performance and investigating stability of earth fill dams and embankments.
- Slope stability investigations.
- Monitoring water levels in wells and standpipes.
- Monitoring pressures behind retaining walls and diaphragm walls.
- Monitoring pore pressures during fill or excavation.
- Monitoring pore pressure in land reclamation applications.
- Over range: 2 X F.S.
- Resolution: 0.025% F.S. minimum
- Accuracy: 0.1% F.S.
- Linearity spec: <0.5% F.S.
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 80°C (-4 to 176°F)
- Diaphragm Displacement: <0.001 cc at F.S.
- Thermal Zero Shift: <0.05% F.S./°C
- Materials: Hermetically sealed stainless steel housing
- Thermistor Type: NTC 3K Ohms @ 25°C
- Thermistor Interchangeability: ±0.2°C
- Thermistor Resolution: 0.1°C
- Filter: 50 micron sintered filter. (High air entry alumina filter 1 Bar available)