Digital Inclinometer App
The RST Digital Inclinometer application is the companion app for the Digital Mems Inclinometer System. Download the Digital Inclinometer App from the Google Play Store.
This industry-leading system measures any lateral movement in the earth via an inclinometer casing.
The app is designed for the field personnel to easily configure and collect readings from the inclinometer probe. The field personnel may configure multiple sites and multiple boreholes at each site. From each borehole location, the app performs all the ‘at-the-borehole’ functions such as:
- connect with the RST Instruments reel and probe sensor using Bluetooth®.
- displays connection status, reel and probe information.
- validates that the probe is in an acceptable calibration state.
- collects borehole displacement at different depths.
- applies custom filtering algorithm.
- highlights the data quality levels shown both numerically and color-coded.
- prompts the user to accept or re-take readings.
- displays completed reading numerically and graphically.
- compares reading plots against historical readings.
The collected data may be uploaded via email or through direct connection to a PC for easy integration with the RST Inclinalysis analysis software or other data processing packages.
The Digital Inclinometer App is commonly used for:
- On-site data collection.
- Compatible with the RST Instruments Digital Inclinometer System.
Digital Inclinometer App Specifications
- Size: 13MB
- Current Version: 1.1.1
- Requires Android: 5.0 and up
- Content Rating: Everyone
Speak with an Expert
I’m very happy with the quality of the instrumentation and technical support from RST, as always. They worked with us from the initial stages of the project to ensure that we were fully prepared and equipped to use the RSTAR network for the first time. They delivered everything within the tight project time frame to ensure that there were no delays on site, and the submersible tilt meters looked like new even after over twelve months of being submerged in Thames water!
-Richard Lipscombe, BEng (Hons), Director & Principle Consultant - RL Geotechnical Ltd