Water Level Meter
RST Water Level Meters are used for convenient and accurate measurement of elevation of groundwater in boreholes, standpipes, and wells. They employ a high accuracy, NIST traceable, non-stretch, flat tape, permanently marked in 1 mm or 1/100 ft. graduations.
The RST Water Level Meter is supplied on a sturdy winding reel complete with a brake and carrying handle. Features include a shrouded stainless steel probe (allows accurate level determinations under cascading water conditions), a buzzer (with adjustable volume control), and sensitivity control as standard. The moisture resistant electronics and standard 9V battery are housed in the front for quick and easy access.
Measuring the elevation of groundwater in standpipes, boreholes, and wells.
- An ultra-wide user defined conductivity range allows for use in different liquids ranging from pure water to neat cement grout.
- Frontal battery (standard 9 V) compartment needs no tools for removal/battery replacement.
- Resolution 1 mm or 1/100 ft.
- 7 strand, 24 gauge stainless steel conductors.
- 13 mm / 0.5 in. O.D. stainless steel probe.