VW2106: Vibrating Wire Readout
The portable VW2106 Vibrating Wire Readout reads, displays, and logs both vibrating wire sensors and thermistors. Vibrating wire load cells can be read without any additional accessories.
Unprecedented accuracy, flexible memory options and ease of use make the VW2106 invaluable for projects requiring vibrating wire sensor monitoring. Maximum download time is only 15 seconds.
Reads, displays, and logs both vibrating wire sensors and thermistors.
- Durable, compact design for excellent portability and field use.
- Large graphics display with a convenient backlight.
- Readings in raw or engineering units.
- Built-in multiplexer for load cells up to 6 vibrating wire gauges.
- “No-tools” vibrating wire transducer inputs eliminates the need for alligator clips.
- Field-replaceable “AA” alkaline batteries eliminate the need for a large, bulky 12 V battery and a charger.
- On-board speaker for sensor diagnostics.
- Stores up to 254 instrument locations per route, each with a text label, calibration constants, previous data, and up to 11,400 time/date stamped data points.
- Data transfer to a host computer via USB in a compatible file format for Microsoft Excel® and other spreadsheets. User friendly host software for Microsoft Windows® included.