VW0420: Vibrating Wire Isolated Analog Interface
The VW0420 provides an interface between vibrating wire instruments and factory automation systems which support 4-20 mA sensors. The vibrating wire section measures the natural frequency and temperature of the sensor. The measurements are then converted to engineering units, unit converted etc. as required, and scaled to the 4-20 mA outputs. Setup of the device is straightforward, using a Windows host program connected via USB cable.
Provides an interface between vibrating wire instruments and factory automation systems which support 4-20 mA sensors.
- Sweep types of A, B, C, D, E, F, user-defined.
- Frequency input of 450-6000 hz.
- Current output of 4-20mA nominal, isolated between channels and with respect to sensor to 2500V AC.
- Current resolution of 0.002%.
- Current conversion accuracy of 0.02%.