RST Instruments manufactures thermistor string assemblies that are environmentally hardened to provide accurate and reliable long-term measurements under demanding geotechnical conditions. The strings incorporate interchangeable, curve tracking, negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistors. As the thermistors are curve matched to desired temperature tolerance over selected temperature ranges, this permits the use of multiple sensors with a single readout or data logger, eliminating costly calibration procedures.
Where reliable, long-term temperature measurements are required under demanding geotechnical conditions.
- Interchangeability Tolerance: ±0.1°C.
- Interchangeability Temp. Range: 0°C to +75°C.
- Operating Temp. Range: -80°C to +75°C.
- Stability: 0.01°C or better /100 months at 0°C.
- Resistance at 25°: 3k ohms.