Terminal Stations provide a single, organized enclosure for manual readings of installed vibrating wire sensors and their thermistors using manual readouts. Vibrating wire sensors without thermistors can also be connected to the Terminal Station using the 2 pole models.
The user selects which sensor to read by simply turning the switch on the Terminal Station to the number/channel that is assigned to that sensor. RST’s VW2106 Vibrating Wire Readout (see separate brochure) is connected to the Terminal Station via a fly lead to take readings of the selected sensor.
Where a single, organized enclosure is required for selecting installed vibrating wire sensors and their thermistors for quick and easy manual readings – all with a simple turn of a switch.
- Accepted Sensor Type: Vibrating wire (with, or without thermistors)
- Number of Channels: 12 and 24 (see ordering info)
- Switching Current: 0.5 A typical
- Contact Resistance: 3 mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: >10,000 MΩ
- Switch Life: 25,000 cycles minimum
- Enclosure – Rating: NEMA 4X, IP65