QB120: Resistance Strain Gauge Readout
The QB120 Resistance Strain Gauge Readout, reads, displays, and logs 1/4 bridge strain gauges. It is also the intended readout for the TENSMEG – Tension Measuring Gauge.
Complementing its high level of accuracy, the QB120 is also designed for maximum efficiency with the user in mind. In addition to the simple power requirements of only 3 “AA” batteries, the QB120 comes well-equipped with standard features such as a large graphics display with backlight.
Reads, displays, and logs 1/4 bridge strain gauges.
- Durable, compact design for excellent portability and field use.
- Large graphics display with a convenient backlight.
- Readings in µε or engineering units.
- Field-replaceable “AA” alkaline batteries eliminate the need for a large, bulky 12 V battery and a charger.
- Stores up to 254 instrument locations per route, each with a text label, calibration constants, previous data, and up to 10,900 time/date stamped data points.
- Resolution of 0.04 µε