Permeation Grout Monitor
The RST Permeation Grout Monitor System provides operators and engineers near-real-time display of key grouting parameters to enhance the understanding of site conditions. It is invaluable in providing a permanent record of key grouting parameters for quality assurance, documented quantities, and pressure readings.
The data logger incorporates wi-fi that transmits data to a portable computer on which an operator can visualize displays of real-time and historical injection pressure and flows. The user-friendly software allows for displaying the trending graphs of pressure and flow, as well as other graphs associated with grouting theories and practices.
- Provide the operator with a real-time display of key grouting parameters to enhance the understanding of site conditions.
- Provides a permanent record of key grouting parameters for quality assurance; documented quantities, accessible in standard software such as Microsoft® Excel.
- Temperature: -20°C to 85°C (-4°F to 185°F)
- Dissolved/Suspended Solids: 0 – 40%
- Accuracy: ±1% above 1 CFS (after on-site calibration)
- Pressure Transducer: Standard pressure of 275 psi, 0.25% FSO
- Maximum PSI: 275 psi