RST’s Inclinometer Casing is engineered to be assembled quickly and accurately for long and short term monitoring in the most adverse field conditions. RST Inclinometer Casing is suited to be installed in boreholes, embankments, piles, set into concrete, or attached to structures. An inclinometer casing anchor is affixed to the bottom of the inclinometer casing prior to inserting it into the drill-rod/borehole.
- Landslides and slope stability
- Subsidence control
- Under large storage tanks
- Embankment and dam stability
- Bridge pier, abutments deflection
- Areas next to large excavations
- Low spiral<= 0.005 Rad/3m (<= 0.3 deg./10 feet).
- Compatible with all commercial probe types and in-place inclinometer sensors.
- Self aligning, water, and grout tight couplings.
- 70mm (2.75 inch) and 85mm (3.34 inch) OD sizes.
- Compatible with inductance, reed switch, magnetic, or mechanical settlement monitoring devices.
- Snap Seal and Glue + Snap integral flush couplings that minimize field installation time.
- Low temperature, impact, and corrosion resistant ABS plastic.