DT4205: 5/10 Channel 4-20mA Transmitter Data Logger/Thermistor Data Logger
The DT4205: 5/10 Channel 4-20mA Transmitter Data Logger/Thermistor Data Logger is a low cost, battery powered data logger, designed for reliable, unattended monitoring of up to 10 channels which may be any mix of 4-20mA sensors or thermistors.
The DT4205 is ideal for remote locations or instruments that require frequent reliable data recording and connects to most instruments with 4-20mA sensors.
Data logger setup and data collection is done using the Ultra-Rugged Field PC2 or a laptop. DT Logger Host Software is also included.
The DT4205 can also be equipped with an optional radio antenna (see photo) to incorporate it into an RSTAR or DT Link wireless system (see separate brochures).
Where reliable, unattended monitoring of up to 10 sensors (which may be any mix of 4-20mA sensors and thermistors) is required.
- 4MB memory.
- Battery powered (lithium ‘C’ or ‘D’ cell) for remote sites.
- Compatibility with most 4-20mA sensors.
- Option for radio antenna for incorporation into an RSTAR system or DT LINK.
- 100 year memory backup.
- Weather resistant NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure.
- 1µA resolution.
- 16 bit analog/digital converter.