DT2485: DT-BUS Data Logger
The DT2485 enables low cost, stand alone, and radio-linked data collection of In-Place Inclinometer Strings and other digital bus (DT-BUS) sensors.
DT-BUS sensors/instruments can be incorporated into a wireless, or stand alone, data collection system by using the DT2485 Data Logger. The DT2485 provides wireless transmission of data collected from the DT-BUS sensors to an RSTAR Hub in a fixed location, or to a portable hub in a DT LINK System. More information on the RSTAR and DT LINK wireless data collection options can be found by viewing their separate brochures at rstinstruments.com.
DT-BUS instruments feature a single cable running the length of an entire chain of connected sensors/instruments, which are all individually addressable. As a result, DT-BUS simplifies installation and minimizes costs by eliminating the need of a separate cable for each sensor and also reduces the amount of cable to be managed during installation. The DT2485 also supports MODBUS sensors.
Where automated collection of data, wireless or otherwise, is required from instruments that are bussed together along one single cable running the length of the entire chain of connected sensors.
- Option for radio and antenna kit for incorporation into an RSTAR or DT LINK System.
- Battery powered for remote sites.
- -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F) operating range.
- 4MB memory.
- Weather resistant NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure.
- User friendly Windows® host software included at no additional cost.
- Compatible with most spreadsheet software. Data stores in CSV format, and opens in Microsoft® Excel.