DT2055B: 5/10 Channel Vibrating Wire/Thermistor Data Logger
The DT2055B: 5/10 Channel Vibrating Wire/Thermistor Data Logger is a low cost, battery powered data logger, designed for reliable, unattended monitoring of up to 10 sensors which may be any mix of vibrating wire sensors and thermistors, typically 5 vibrating wire sensors with their associated thermistors.The DT2055B is ideal for remote locations or instruments that require frequent reliable data recording. It connects to all vibrating wire sensors including piezometers, crack meters and strain gauges; however, the DT2055B Ten Channel Data Logger will not connect to vibrating wire sensors with auto resonant circuitry.
Data logger setup and data collection is done using the Ultra-Rugged Field PC2 or a laptop. RST’s DT Logger Host Software is also included.
Where reliable, unattended monitoring of up to 10 sensors (which may be any mix of vibrating wire sensors and thermistors) is required.
- 4MB memory.
- Battery powered for remote sites.
- Compatibility with all VW sensors – excluding those with auto resonant circuitry.
- Option for radio antenna for incorporation into an RSTAR system or DT LINK.
- 100 year memory backup.
- Weather resistant NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure.
- 0.01µs vibrating wire resolution.
- 16 bit analog/digital converter.