DT2011B: Single Channel Vibrating Wire Data Logger
The DT2011B Single Channel Vibrating Wire Data Logger is a low cost, battery powered data logger, designed for reliable, unattended monitoring of a single vibrating wire sensor and thermistor. It is a purpose built logger ideal for remote locations or instruments that require frequent reliable data recording. It connects to all vibrating wire sensors including piezometers, crack meters and strain gauges; however, the DT2011B Single Channel Vibrating Wire Data Logger will not connect to vibrating wire sensors with auto resonant circuitry.
Data logger setup and data collection is done using the Ultra-Rugged Field PC2 or a laptop. RST’s DT Logger Host Software is also included.
Where reliable, unattended monitoring of a single vibrating wire sensor including piezometers, crack meters and strain gauges is required.
- 4MB memory.
- Battery powered for remote sites.
- Compatibility with all VW sensors – excluding those with auto resonant circuitry.
- Option for radio antenna for incorporation into an RSTAR system or DT LINK.
- 100 year memory backup.
- Weather resistant NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure.
- 0.01µs vibrating wire resolution.
- 16 bit analog/digital converter.