DT Link Wireless Data Collection from Data Loggers
DT LINK is a wireless connection to RST DT Series Data Loggers for quick collection of sensor data. It is ideal for data loggers situated in ‘point-to-point’ and line of sight settings where access may be limited, hazardous or disruptive. DT LINK is an alternative to USB wired connections and offers low power consumption and long battery life.
- Collect data from data loggers attached from the underside of a bridge’s deck or high up on its pillars or beams.
- Collect data in underground mines and also in open-pit mines.
- Collect data over lakes, rivers and streams.
- Collect data across ravines and valleys.
- The data logger must be within line of sight and within specified antenna range.
900 MHz spread spectrum (Americas, Australia)
868 MHz (Europe)
2.4 GHz (other countries)
24 dBm (900 MHz)
13 dBm (868 MHz)
10 dBm (2.4 GHz)
(line of sight with basic dipole antenna, ≈1 m off ground):
800 m (900 MHz)
500 m (868 MHz)
300 m (2.4 GHz)