Digital Inclinometer System
Since 2003, RST’s Inclinometer systems have had the shortest overall length available for a given base length compared to competitive inclinometers.
With a minimum negotiable casing radius of 1.93 m, RST’s Digital MEMS Inclinometer can still traverse a smaller radius bend than all other inclinometers available in the industry. A local microcontroller in the probe manages data collection, applies precision digital calibration, and provides a fast settling time which results in very efficient data collection.
The RST Digital Inclinometer App functions as the data collector. The app is designed for the field personnel to easily configure and collect readings from the inclinometer probe.
- Geotechnical Applications
- Structural Applications
- Underground Mines
- Open Pit Mines
- RST’s connector is by far the industry leader for the least amount of interference.
- RST has a smaller radius bend (1.93 m) than all other competing inclinometers (3.12 m).
- RST’s Digital MEMS Inclinometer Probe has an industry leading system accuracy of +/- 2 mm per 25 m.
- Most robust cable on the market with a breaking strength of 5.90 kN (1325 lbs).
- RST’s compact reel system, with 50 m cable, weighs a very manageable 4.7 kg.
- View brochure for complete specifications.