Digital Inclinometer System
Since 2003, RST’s Inclinometer systems have had the shortest overall length available for a given base length compared to competitive inclinometers.
With a minimum negotiable casing radius of 1.93 m, RST’s Digital MEMS Inclinometer can still traverse a smaller radius bend than all other inclinometers available in the industry. A local microcontroller in the probe manages data collection, applies precision digital calibration, and provides a fast settling time which results in very efficient data collection.
The Ultra-Rugged Field PC2 functions as the data collector. It provides a high-level user interface, “at-the-borehole” data analysis with RST’s Inclinalysis™ Software , and graphical comparison to previous data sets.
- Geotechnical Applications
- Structural Applications
- Underground Mines
- Open Pit Mines
- RST’s connector is by far the industry leader for the least amount of interference.
- RST has a smaller radius bend (1.93 m) than all other competing inclinometers (3.12 m).
- RST’s Digital MEMS Inclinometer Probe has an industry leading system accuracy of +/- 2 mm per 25 m.
- Most robust cable on the market with a breaking strength of 5.90 kN (1325 lbs).
- RST’s compact reel system, with 50 m cable, weighs a very manageable 4.7 kg.
- View brochure for complete specifications.