Digital Horizontal Inclinometer System
The Digital Horizontal Inclinometer System measures settlement or heave under embankments, dams, roadways, storage tanks, and landfills.
Essentially being a horizontal version of the RST Digital Inclinometer System (see separate brochure), settlement profile surveys are conducted by running the probe in an inclinometer casing installed horizontally rather than vertically. Wireless communication between the inclinometer control cable and the Ultra-Rugged Field PC ensures ease of use and reliability.
- Monitor settlement or heave under embankments, dams, roadways, storage tanks, and landfills.
- Observation of ground movements caused by construction and excavation, such as those involved with tunneling.
- Sensor Type: Uniaxial, MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) Accelerometer
- Memory: >1,000,000 readings
- Measurement Range: ±30° from Horizontal
- Casing Size Required: 70 mm (2.75”) or 85 mm (3.34”)