C109: Pneumatic Readout
The new C109 Pneumatic Readout is the ideal solution for monitoring all pneumatic transducers, including Piezometers and Total Earth Pressure Cells. A sealed weatherproof case and electronic components allows for the most accurate recordings in even the harshest of conditions.
The C109 stores up to 250 instrument locations per route with a total of 9800 time/date stamped data records. User-specified location names and previous data greatly assist the operator in data collection and analysis.
Data is transferred to a host computer via USB and the file format is compatible with Microsoft Excel® and other spreadsheet applications. The C109 Digital Pneumatic Readout ships with C109 Host Software for Windows®.
Data logger setup and data collection is done using the Ultra-Rugged Field PC2 or a laptop. RST’s DT Logger Host Software is also included.
Where the manual readings of pneumatic transducers including Piezometers and Total Earth Pressure Cells is required.
- Pressure ranges to 2000 psi (14,000 kPa) available.
- User selectable scales: psi / kPa / ft. H2O / m. H2O / mm H2O / in. H2O
- Stores 250 instrument locations, each with text label and up to 9800 data points.
- Interfaces via .CSV files to Excel®.
- Long life lithium battery.